Friday, August 27, 2010

Spill the Bean with Bacon Soup

Alright, I have to admit that we suck epic proportions of blog. Honestly, we had much better intentions when we decided to join forces on this bitch. Brittany keeps contracting computer viruses (she’s such a slut), so she’s been rendered pretty much useless for now.

For my part, I can now officially tell the world (aka, our 3 readers) that I got all preggers n shit and the first trimester was a whore. Hence the completely non-entertaining rant about Kevin Costner. I’m sorry, I just hate that guy.

I’m hoping the second trimester means more energy and more home cooking cuz I’m getting real irritated with myself for wanting nothing more than canned soup and otter pops. Everything I read says I’ll feel better, but then I’m not all that normal. So far the Thundercat is a total bully fetus and is sucking my life force like some kind of high powered sucking…thing.

So stay tuned, please. I promise we’ll come back soon with more food, dirty shenanigans and hullabaloo. And I promise not to complain too much about how bad my boobs hurt and how many times I woke up to pee last night (it was a lot).

2 comments:

  1. I missed you, weird as that may seem. And your boobs will get better, but you will pee more. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you from your 4th reader! Seriously, I love you guys. I followed the pie lady here and you two crack me up. :) The spring rolls look amazing! Hope your pregnancy is uneventful from here on out! And I have to ditto twobusy... Lots of peeing. Abundant amounts. And with increasing frequency. And 9 month surprises; especially if it is a big baby. (E.G. baby stretches pressing on bladder = mommy has a small accident).

    ReplyDelete